Specialized in Business Processes
xperitus consists of consultants with vast experience of streamlining business processes and implementation of ERP systems.
We are a consultancy firm with operations in the Nordic countries. Our HQ is located in Jönköping (Sweden) and we are also present in Gothenburg, Stockholm and Copenhagen. The consultants within our company are specialized in all types of services and integrations related to Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and Oracle NetSuite ERP.
By combining our expert knowledge with more than 20 years of industry specific experience from several sectors — we are offering cost-efficient and innovative solutions that creates lasting value for our clients.
- The flagship among ERP systems since 1977.
- Helps businesses streamline their businesses.
- Suitable for companies with complex business processes.
- Over 80 modules covering everything from financial management to inventory and order management, manufacturing, logistics, procurement, sales and customer relationship management (CRM), HR, and project management, and more.
- Highly powerful and configurable.
- Fully integrated ERP system.
- Available in on-premises, cloud, or hybrid deployment options.
- Designed for medium to large enterprises.
- Embedded RPA and tools for automation, digitalization, and integration.
- Over 34,000 implementations in more than 200 countries.
- One of the fastest-growing ERP systems worldwide.
- Cloud-based and subscription-based, offering cost-effectiveness.
- Suite of modules covering financial management, sales and customer relationship management (CRM), inventory and order management, manufacturing, logistics, procurement, HR, and project management.
- Automatic updates.
- Fully integrated ERP system.
- Built-in business intelligence (BI) components.
- User-friendly interface.
- We assist companies throughout the process of implementing a new system or making changes to an existing system.
- From feasibility studies, budgeting, and planning to solution proposals, implementation, and closure.
- By engaging xperitus, you gain access to consultants with over 20 years of experience in project management, including improvement projects, upgrades, and change management.
- We utilize efficient project management tools from Oracle.
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
An integrated ERP system with extensive functionality that supports a wide range of business processes. JD Edwards EnterpriseOne offers highly competitive solutions, in particular for companies within fields such as manufacturing, distribution, and engineering. The system is customizable according to the client's choice of database, operating system and hardware — a unique advantage.
Oracle NetSuite ERP
A cloud-based ERP system designed to support and streamline the day-to-day operations of companies, regardless of size and industry. Today Oracle NetSuite ERP is used by more than 40,000 companies and organizations. By being created for the cloud from the very start, Oracle NetSuite ERP offers an advantageous ownership characterized by high cost efficiency and accessibility.
Over 20 years of combined experience of delivering, implementing and streamlining ERP systems within different sectors.
We at xperitus act withtin different sectors and our consultants can assist you with knowledge and experience in many different industries. Click on your sector to learn more about how our services and products can help your business.
Complete and configurable mobile barcoding solutions for both Oracle JD Edwards and Oracle NetSuite ERP. As an Oracle Platinum Partner and a NetSuite Solution Partner, RF-SMART is an industry-leading and proven product that meets every expectation of a mobile barcoding solution. The application is created for maximum compliance with the respective ERP platforms from Oracle.
A market-leading reporting solution for JD Edwards users. ReportsNow is a complete tool with advanced but very user-friendly functionalities. Intuitive search tools and integration of various data sources produces cost-effective and valuable reports. Drag-and-drop features simplify the creation of advanced visualizations for both real-time reports and physical documents.